Information clause for candidates, employees and associates of LV Bet Zakłady Bukmacherskie Sp. z o.o.
In view of the requirements set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing, we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data of our employees and associates is LV Bet Zakłady Bukmacherskie Sp. z o.o. ul. Melchiora Wańkowicza 3, 40-384 Katowice, tax ID: 9542751776, REGON: 360297047, KRS: 0000534588.
- Contact details to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected], who can be contacted with regard to execution of your rights.
- We use personal data that we provide to us only for the purposes of: recruitment procedures, implementation of our obligations under the law related to the employment of employees and establishing cooperation based on civil law contracts and possibly also to establish, investigate or defend against claims against us resulting from employment contracts and civil law contracts.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data by us is the law or your consent for processing. We may also process personal data based on our legitimate interest in determining, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or public authorities.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, object to the processing, and the right to transfer the data. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, however, this does not affect the compatibility of the existing processing. In the case of recruitment, withdrawal of consent will mean that we will not be able to take your application documents into account.
- We do not transfer data outside the European Economic Area.
- Your personal data may be made available to entities and bodies to which we are obliged to provide data pursuant to the law (e.g. the Social Insurance Institution) and entities that provide us with services needed to run business (e.g. accounting, legal, benefits related for employees regarding medical care, insurance and access to recreational facilities, etc.).
- If any irregularities are found, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.