In its everyday business operations LV BET makes use of a variety of data about identifiable individuals, including data about You.In collecting and using this data, the organisation is subject to a variety of legislation controlling how such activities may be carried out and the safeguards that must be put in place to protect it.
Please note, you should read this notice in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
References to”us”, “we” ,“our” and “LV BET” all refer to the LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie Sp. z o.o. (Data Controller).
The controller of your personal data is LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie spółka z o.o., with headquarters in Katowice, Melchiora Wańkowicza 3 St. KRS number 0000534588 signed by Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Katowice. You can contact us here. If You need more information or help with Your Personal Data - contact with our Data Protection Officer here
When you use our services, we may collect personal data including but not limited to:
LV BET is obliged to process data on the basis of various legal provisions. These include, among other things, tax regulations, anti-money laundering regulations, regulations regarding licensed operators issued by supervisory authorities.
LV BET processes your data in order to provide you with the services that are offered on LV BET’s site, in order to meet the legal obligations imposed on LV BET or to implement so-called a legitimate interest, understood as a perfectly legitimate purpose of data processing, consistent with your rights (e.g. protection of data processing security, prevention of fraud and money laundering, marketing services).
In addition, your data may be used by LV BET for the following purposes:
Personal data may be processed and stored as long as LV BET has a legally legitimate interest and this interest overrides your interests and fundamental rights. If the interest of LV BET regarding the processing and storage of your data is not superior to your interests and fundamental rights, the data can still be processed and stored if necessary by law. In such cases, the data may be stored only for the purpose of meeting the requirements of legal provisions.
Where we have the appropriate consent or lawful basis and subject to your preferences, some of your personal data can be processed by our 3rd party marketing partners in order to allow us to communicate with all our customers either by (i.e. phone, email, push notifications).This may include Email & SMS sending platform providers, prize or gift suppliers, etc.
Consent for this processing can be removed, in whole or in part, at any time in “My Account” settings. If you need more information about this - let us know here.
All our marketing communications, will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving this specific type of marketing communication. It can take up to 48 hours following on from your request for this to be fully carried out.
We will not share your personal data with unrelated third parties to market their products to you without your prior consent.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre can be recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
LV BET and its third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
• to improve and customize services and websites
• to improve your experience;
• to allow you to access and use the services without re-entering your username or password;
• to understand usage of services and the interests of our customers;
• to determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon;
• and to present you with advertising relevant to your interests
• Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
• For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. LV BET use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the services more tailored.
• For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the services and enable LV BET to improve how the services operate. For example, LV BET use Google Analytics cookies to help understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
• Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
• Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
•Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects.
•You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the services.
LV BET shares information with third parties that help LV BET operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market its services. LV BET will ensure that all relationships it enters into that involve the processing of personal data are subject to a documented contract that includes the specific information and terms required by the GDPR.
LV BET works with its partners - third-party service providers to provide website and application development, games software, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. These include also software suppliers, payment systems providers, entities dealing with LV BET’s service marketing on its behalf, entities segmenting users, or dealing with direct contact with users for LV BET. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on LV BET’s behalf, they do so under close instruction from LV BET, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. LV BET always provides its partners with the information necessary to achieve the goals for which they cooperate with LV BET.
If required by law, LV BET may disclose your information to the Police or other public authority (this includes, but is not limited to, the IP address and details of activity suspected of unlawfulness or dishonesty, such as unlawful use of a given form of payment or security risk assessment).
We may share your Personal Data within the LV BET Group and with these other organisations:
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
• Credit reference agencies
• Fraud prevention agencies
• Identity verification agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Organisations that introduce you to us
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
By agreeing to the transfer of your data to third parties, you also agree that third parties may be located outside the EEA. The privacy laws in these countries may not provide the same level of protection as in your country or EEA. Transfers of personal data outside the European Union will be carefully reviewed prior to the transfer taking place to ensure that they fall within the limits imposed by the GDPR. This depends partly on the European Commission’s judgement as to the adequacy of the safeguards for personal data applicable in the receiving country and this may change over time.
Intra-group international data transfers will be subject to legally binding agreements referred to as Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) which provide enforceable rights for data subjects. If LV BET share your data outside of the EEA, LV BET will rely on standard EU contractual clauses or Privacy Shield Framework that legally allow you to transfer your data and provide the right level of protection
You have rights under the GDPR. These consist of:
As referred to above, you also have the general right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data (in respect of our marketing activities) and where this processing is based on what we deem to be our legitimate interest.
LV BET may refuse you to implement certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in contradiction with the legitimate purpose of data processing or with obligations imposed on LV BET by law. For example, we LV BET may refuse you to remove your personal data for the period in which LV BET is required to keep this data based on legal regulations on anti- money laundering. It’s very important that you understand that the laws that give you GDPR are not absolute.