THE RESPONSIBLE GAMING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MUTUAL BOOKMAKER BETTING, ORGANISED BY LV BET ZAKŁADY BUKMACHERSKIE SPÓŁKA Z O.O. BASED IN KATOWICE ON THE LVBET.PL WEBSITE
The ministry of finance, Świętokrzyska street no 12, 00-916 Warsaw
Chapter 1 Foreword
- In order to ensure protection of game participants against the negative effects of gambling, LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie spółka z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), implements these regulations of a responsible game prepared in accordance with the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), which will come into force on the day of approval by the minister responsible for public finances.
- The entity offering mutual wagering is LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, at Melchiora Wańkowicza 3 street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000534588, for which the registration files are kept by the “Katowice-Wschód” District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Department - National Court Register, NIP: 9542751776, REGON: 360297047.
- The company operates, among others on the basis of a permit granted by the minister responsible for public finances for the organization of betting and bookmakers referred to in art. 2 clause 2 points 2 of the Gambling Act, via the Internet.
- The company has implemented and approved by the minister responsible for public finance, the rules of the mutual wagering, available on the lvbet.pl website at https://lvbet.pl/en/regulamin
- The Company visibly puts the following information on the website www.lvbet.pl:
- information about the company and permission to organize mutual wagering issued by the minister responsible for public finances in the “about us” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/o-nas)
- information on how to contact the Company in the “contact” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/help)
- Game’s Terms and Conditions in the “T&C” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/regulamin)
- information about prohibiting the game for persons under 18, in the “18+” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/18)
- information about risk connected to gambling and institutions providing assistance to people with gambling problems, along with a link to the website of these institutions in the “responsible game” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/odpowiedzialna-gra)
- Direct contact with the company is possible by sending a message by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting customer service via an interactive chat available via lvbet.pl or by post (registered letter) to the address of the Company’s registered office.
Chapter 2 The customer registration process and the prohibition of betting on persons under 18 years of age
- Making bets by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited. For this purpose, the Company will verify age and identity before allowing the potential participant to the game.
- Participation in mutual wagering offered on the website lvbet.pl can only be taken by registered customers, and their registration is possible only after reading the Terms and Conditions of online mutual betting and the Terms and Conditions of responsible gaming.
- The organizer verifies the age of the participants, providing protection against participation of minors. The procedure of registration and verification of the age and identity of a potential participant of the game is described in the Terms and Conditions of the game (betting) available at https://lvbet.pl/regulamin. The company operates the above-mentioned actions in particular through the following regulations:
- Bets in the lvbet.pl domain can be made after the correct registration of the customer, which may be full or preliminary registration. Pre-registration allows the LV Customer to receive a temporary account. Full registration, including verification of the Customer’s personal data, his age, PESEL number, and in the case of people who do not have this number - date of birth, allows only the full functionality of the lvbet.pl website and the Customer to obtain a permanent account (except for the payment of funds). from the LV permanent account, the making of which is conditional on the assignment to the LV permanent account of the account belonging to the Customer, referred to in §1 section 9 letter f of the Regulations of mutual wagering organized via the Internet).
- Temporary LVaccount is an account created by the Client in the initial registration procedure. Due to its temporary nature, there are limits to the maximum amount of the sum of the stakes on which bets can be placed. The sum of all stakes for which bets can be made using the LVKontemporary account may not exceed a total of 8.000 zł (eight thousand zlotys). No deposits, winnings or other funds can be withdrawn from the LV Temporary Account. Any withdrawals of deposits and winnings and other funds are possible only after the conversion of the temporary LV account into the permanent LV account, which takes place after the Customer has completed full registration. If you create a temporary LV Account and do not complete registration on lvbet.pl within 30 days from its creation, the temporary LVKonto after 30 days from its creation is suspended until you complete registration and obtain the status of a permanent LV Account, while the above-mentioned the 30-day period starts to run from:
- on 01/09/2022 in relation to all temporary LVKonto existing on lvbet.pl on that day,
- the day of setting up a temporary LV account - after 01/09/2022.
- In order to pre-register and obtain a temporary LVaccount, the Customer is obliged to complete the pre-registration form in the Ivbet.pl domain and provide the actual data:
- first and last name,
- PESEL number (if the customer has it),
- date of birth and address of residence (if you do not have a PESEL number),
- e-mail adress,
- mobile phone number.
A temporary LVaccount is opened after verification of the e-mail address or mobile phone number provided by the Customer.
- In order to properly complete the registration and obtain a permanent LVaccount, the Customer is obliged to:
- correctly complete the full registration form located in the Ivbet.pl domain,
- attach to the form a double-sided scan or photograph of your ID card or passport, or authenticate using the remote authentication services available on the lvbet.pl website that enable such remote authentication, including age verification, (“mylD” network service) - then without the need to send a scan or image of an ID card,
- in the case of a foreigner, he is obliged to attach a passport, in each case with visible personal data and the number of this identity card,
- or go to any stationary point where the full registration process can be done using the service of such point.
- A color scan or photo of a personal ID or passport mentioned above, should contain legible fields containing the following data:
- full name,
- date of birth,
- PESEL number (if included),
- Identity card or passport number,
- expiry date.
- Details other than mentioned in the previous point may be obscured or crossed out by the Customer. The company reserves the right to reject a broken or damaged ID document sent for verification of LVaccount.
- In the case of registration at a betting shop, the Client is obliged to present a personal ID or passport, and in the case of a foreigner - a passport, in order to verify provided personal details and the age of the Customer, by the shop employee and to enter a scan of such a document into the Ivbet.pl system.
- The customer is responsible for the correctness and genuineness of all data which he will provide to the Company at the time of registration and is obliged to update the given data in case they change.
- By opening LVaccount, the Customer declares that before its conclusion, he has read these Regulations and accepts its provisions, and the data provided by him is true and that he is 18 years of age.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to open a temporary LVaccount or a permanent LVaccount for the Client.
- If the Company has doubts as to the accuracy of the data entered in the temporary registration form, the Company may refuse to create a temporary LVaccount for the Customer and condition the use of the lvbet.pl website from the opening of a permanent LVaccount by the Customer in order to fully verify the Customer’s data.
- For the purposes of security and customer identification, each customer will have a unique Login (username) and assigned security password, which will be used to log into LVaccount, and which the customer is always required to correctly fill in before logging in to LVaccount. The login cannot contain words or content generally recognized as vulgar, offensive or contrary to the rules of social coexistence.
- The customer has the right to change his protective password under the security conditions determined earlier by the Company.
- The customer is always obliged to use his / her identification data (login and password) to prevent their use and disclosure to third parties.
- The company reserves, that all commercial information, promotional campaigns, advertisements, contests are addressed by the Company only to adults.
Chapter 3 A risk connected with gambling and assistance for people with gambling problems
Bets can be a source of income, but we realize that for some people they can become an addiction and have a negative impact on their lives.
- Below are the tips on how to keep the gambling under control:
- Play with low risk, it’s a good way to minimize the possibility of losing control. The key to this element is realizing that it is just a game.
- Never borrow money for the game.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Keep balance between playing and other activities. •Do not play when you are stressed, depressed, under the influence of alcohol or have other problems.
- Play only with money intended for entertainment, nover use those intended for daily expenses.
- In the case of customer’s fears that gambling can take control of his life, we suggest to ask himself the following questions:
- Has anyone ever criticized the fact you play?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money lost or the time you spent on gambling?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Do you play alone for a long time?
- Do you neglect your daily duties because of gambling?
- Is the gambling an escape from boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend your gambling money for something else?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or other entertainment because of gambling?
- Do you think after losing that you must try again to play as soon as possible?
- When you lack money, do you feel lost and distraught and feel the need to play again as soon as possible?
- Do you play until you spend the last penny?
- Have you ever resorted to lying, theft or loan just to get money for a game or pay off gambling debts?
- Do you have depression or suicidal thoughts due to your excessive play?
- The more questions listed above received an affirmative answer, the more likely the client has a serious problem with gambling. If he would like to talk to someone about it, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the help we offer on our website or by e-mail or via chat. You can also contact directly and anonymously with independent organizations that will provide you with professional support, among others from Gambles Anonymous Poland Anonymous Gamblers (http://www.anonimowihazardzisci.org/), as well as from http://hazardzisci.org - an information portal for gamblers, their families, and people interested in the problem.
Chapter 4 Protection of minors
- At a time when the Internet is common in homes around the world, a responsible online game relies heavily on responsible parenthood. In order to ensure children’s safety in the network, our Company encourages its clients to use filtering software to protect minors from accessing inappropriate content on the Internet. Playing by juveniles is not only illegal, but can lead to addiction to gambling and huge debts made by children left unattended.
- Below are guidelines for parents who can minimize the risk of exposure of a minor to gambling:
- Protect your account with a password.
- Do not save passwords on your computer - remember them or save them and put them in a place where only you have access.
- Do not allow persons under the age of 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Make sure that your account number and credit card (s) are always out of the reach of children.
- Control the time spent by children on the internet and use filtering software to protect minors from inappropriate content on the internet.
- The purpose of protection of minors against the content presented on the lvbet.pl website and access to the site will be possible after submitting a statement at the age of 18 years. After submitting the above statement and obtaining access to the website www.lvbet. com, information about the prohibition of the game for persons under 18 will be visible in the bottom right corner of the page as a “18+“ mark.
Chapter 5 Customer control over its activity on the Ivbet.pl website
- We care for our clients, that’s why we offer a range of solutions that will enable the client to play in a responsible manner.
- Mechanisms controlling customer activity on the lvbet.pl website:
- cash limit value intended for mutual wagering,
- time limit spent in the game,
- temporary suspension of LVaccount for 24 hours,
- temporary suspension of LVaccount for 72 hours,
- self-exclusion from the game, (from participation in bets) on www.lvbet.pl for an indefinite period, not shorter than 3 months.
The customer can set each of the temporary suspension options on their own via LVaccount and by contacting customer service (email email@example.com or contacting customer service via an interactive chat available at lvbet.pl), and in the case of self-exclusion (paragraph 5 point 2 letter e) through the above-described email contact with customer support.
- In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2a: The Customer via LVkonta is obliged to determine the maximum value of cash for mutual wagering within 24 hours and one month.
- In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2b: The customer via LVkonta is required to set a limit of time spent in the game within 24 hours and one month. The set time limit spent in the game is defined as the time from logging into the customer’s LV account until the time of logging out, regardless of the actual time, including activities related to placing bets.
- In the cases marked in paragraph 5 point 2a and 2b after reaching any of the set limits, it will not be possible for the client to start and continue the game.
- In cases marked in paragraph 5 point 2a and b the amount of indicated limits on funds allocated for the game and the game time limits:
- in the case of new customers, it is determined by them during registration; however, for temporary LVaccounts the limit of funds allocated to the game may not exceed the amount of 8.000 zł;
- in the case of Customers registered before the entry into force of these Regulations for Responsible Gaming (in the current version), the limits previously set by them remain maintained.
In the case specified in par. 5 pts 2 letter c, the customer may submit a request to suspend activities (temporary suspension of LVaccount), i.e. to establish a break from the game for 24 hours. During the suspension of activity, the Customer may not participate in mutual bets arranged by the Company. The instruction to suspend activity is carried out immediately and irrevocably within the period specified by the player, while the possibility of playing will be resumed only after the suspension period has expired. Logging in to the LVaccount and withdrawal requests will not be possible during the suspension period.
- In the case specified in par. 5 pts 2 lit. d, the customer may submit a request for suspension of activity (temporary suspension of LVaccount), i.e. establishing a break from the game for 72 hours. During the suspension of activity, the Customer may not participate in mutual bets arranged by the Company. Suspension instruction the activity is performed immediately and irrevocable during the period specified by the player, while the possibility of playing will be resumed only after the suspension period has expired. Logging in to the LV Account and withdrawal requests will not be possible during the suspension period.
- In the case specified in par. 5 pts 2 lit. e, the customer may submit a request for self-exclusion from the game, i.e. blocking the possibility of participating in bets on lvbet.pl, for an indefinite period, which will not be shorter than 3 months. During the self-exclusion period, the Client may not participate in betting arranged by the Company. The self-exclusion instruction is carried out no later than 48H from the Customer’s request and is irrevocable, while the possibility of playing will be resumed only after a period of at least 3 months. Logging in to the LV Account and withdrawal requests will not be possible during the self-exclusion period.
- In cases marked in paragraph 5 point 2a , b The customer has the option to modify the set limits, whereby:
- increase of the set limits on the LV-list is made not earlier than after:
- 24 hours from the date of such a request being made by the Customer - in the case of the first increase of a given limit
- 1 week from the time the customer requests such a request - in the case of a second increase of the given limit
- 3 months from the date of such a request being made by the Customer - in the case of the third and each subsequent increase of the given limit by the player.
- the reduction of any of the limits shall be made immediately after such a request is made by the Customer. An instruction to reduce any of the limits does not cause the dates specified in paragraph 5 point 10 a.
- increase of the set limits on the LV-list is made not earlier than after:
- To clients who have suspended their activity, requested self-exclusion for a specified period, permanent self-exclusion or reached set limits, will not be directed any commercial information from the Company.
- The client has the possibility to control his activity on the website www.lvbet.pl thanks to:
- a clock placed in a visible place on the LV account indicating the current time, a counter of the time the customer has spent on the game since logging in;
- data on the funds spent by the Customer on the game, as well as access to the history of his activity on the LVaccount, containing information on: used time limits (in a daily and monthly system), account balance, amount of winnings and losses;
- the data referred to in § 5 point 12 letter b are available on the www.lvbet.pl website for the last 6 months, and the archival data regarding transactions on LVaccount 6 months ago will be made available to customers at their request, by contacting customer support.
- By using the services available on the lvbet.pl website, the Customer confirms that they are aware of their participation in mutual wagering, which may result in loss of money. Only the owner of LVaccount is responsible for this state of affairs.
Chapter 6 Mechanisms that prevent players from playing, after the funds on the player’s account have been exhausted
Thanks to the internally built-in system, the balance on the LV-card can not be negative. In the case of absence of funds on the LV-account, the customer can not make any bets. In order to place a bet, the customer must make a payment to his LVkonto. The company does not grant loans to customers in any form.