The Responsible Gaming Terms and Conditions of mutual bookmaker betting, organised by “LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie” spółka z o.o. based in Katowice on the lvbet.pl website
The ministry of finance, Świętokrzyska street, 12 00-916 Warsaw
- 1.In order to ensure protection of game participants against the negative effects of gambling, LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie spółka z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), implements these regulations of a responsible game prepared in accordance with the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), which will come into force on the day of approval by the minister responsible for public finances.
- 2.The entity offering gambling games is LV BET Zakłady Bukmacherskie spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice, at Melchiora Wańkowicza 3 street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000534588, for which the registration files are kept by the “Katowice-Wschód” District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Department - National Court Register, NIP: 9542751776, REGON: 360297047.
- 3.The company operates on the basis of an authorization - granted by the minister in charge of public finance - for the organization of mutual bookmaker betting, referred to in art. 2, para. 2, point 2 of the Gambling Act via the Internet, dated May 13, 2016, issue number PS4.6831.9.2016.EQK, granted for a period of 6 years.
- 4.The company has implemented and approved by the minister responsible for public finance, the rules of the game, available on the lvbet.pl website at https://lvbet.pl/en/regulamin
- 5.The Company visibly puts the following information on the website www.lvbet.pl:
- a.information about the company and permission to organize gambling issued by the minister responsible for public finances in the “about us” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/o-nas)
- b.information on how to contact the Company in the “contact” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/kontakt)
- c.Game’s Terms and Conditions in the “T&C” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/regulamin)
- d.information about prohibiting the game for persons under 18, in the “18+” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/18)
- e.information about risk connected to gambling and institutions providing assistance to people with gambling problems, along with a link to the website of these institutions in the “responsible game” tab (https://lvbet.pl/en/odpowiedzialna-gra)
- 6.Direct contact with the company is possible by sending a message by e-mail to [email protected] or contacting customer service via an interactive chat.
The customer registration process and the prohibition of betting on persons under 18 years of age
- 1.Making bets by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited. For this purpose, the Company will verify age and identity before allowing the potential participant to the game.
- 2.Participation in gambling offered on the website www.lvbet.pl can only be taken by registered customers, and their registration is possible only after reading the Terms and Conditions of online mutual betting and the Terms and Conditions of responsible gaming.
- 3.The organizer verifies the age of the participants, providing protection against participation of minors. The procedure of registration and verification of the age and identity of a potential participant of the game is described in the Terms and Conditions of the game (betting) available at https://lvbet.pl/regulamin. The company operates the above-mentioned actions in particular through the following regulations:
- a.Bets can be placed after the correct registration of the customer on lvbet.pl and after verification of his personal details and age.
- b.In order to register correctly, the Customer is obliged to:
- i.to correctly fill in the Registration Form located on the lvbet.pl Website,
- ii.attach to the Form a photo or a scan of both sides of your ID card or passport,
- iii.in the case of a foreigner, he is obliged to attach a passport, with personal data and the document number always visible,
- iv.or go to any betting shop to fill out the print version of the registration form.
- v.A color scan or photo of a personal ID or passport mentioned above, should contain legible fields containing the following data:
- •full name,
- •date of birth,
- •PESEL number (if included),
- •Identity card or passport number,
- •expiry date.
- vi.Details other than mentioned in the previous point may be obscured or crossed out by the Customer. The company reserves the right to reject a broken or damaged ID document sent for verification of LVaccount.
- vii.In the case of registration at a betting shop, the Client is obliged to present a personal ID or passport, and in the case of a foreigner - a passport, in order to verify provided personal details and the age of the Customer, by the shop employee.
- viii.The customer is responsible for the correctness and genuineness of all data which he will provide to the Company at the time of registration and is obliged to update the given data in case they change.
- ix.By entering into a contract for the opening of LVaccount, the Client declares that prior to entering into the Agreement, he acquainted himself with this Terms and Conditions and accepts its provisions, and the data provided by him are truthful and that he is at least 18 years old.
- x.For the purposes of security and customer identification, each customer will have a unique Login (username) and assigned security password, which will be used to log into LVaccount, and which the customer is always required to correctly fill in before logging in to LVaccount. The login cannot contain words or content generally recognized as vulgar, offensive or contrary to the rules of social coexistence.
- xi.The customer has the right to change his protective password under the security conditions determined earlier by the betting organizer.
- xii.The customer is always obliged to use his / her identification data (login and password) to prevent their use and disclosure to third parties.
- xiii.The organizer of the mutual betting is not liable for damages resulting from the disclosing of a login or password to LVaccount and other data that personally concerns him, and are related to taking part in mutual betting and other damages resulting from the improper use of LVaccount by the Customer - even if caused by the unintentional Customer’s behaviour.
- xiv.The client logs in to LVaccount using his / her identification data, i.e. login and security password. The possession of LVaccount is indefinite, voluntary and free, but necessary to participate in mutual betting organized by the Internet by the betting organizer.
- 4.In case of suspicion that LVaccount is being used by an unauthorized person, including a minor, the mutual betting organizer has the right to request additional verification, i.e. sending additional identity document by e-mail, or to presenting it in a betting shop. In such a situation, LVaccount may be blocked along with the possibility of making deposits / withdrawals, until it is confirmed that LVaccount is used by a person authorized to do so.
- 5.The company reserves, that all commercial information, promotional campaigns, advertisements, contests are addressed by the Company only to adults.
A risk connected with gambling and assistance for people with gambling problems
Bets can be a source of income, but we realize that for some people they can become an addiction and have a negative impact on their lives.
- 1.Below are the tips on how to keep the gambling under control:
- •Play with low risk, it’s a good way to minimize the possibility of losing control. The key to this element is realizing that it is just a game.
- •Never borrow money for the game.
- •Take frequent breaks.
- •Keep balance between playing and other activities. •Do not play when you are stressed, depressed, under the influence of alcohol or have other problems.
- •Play only with money intended for entertainment, nover use those intended for daily expenses.
- 2.In the case of customer’s fears that gambling can take control of his life, we suggest to ask himself the following questions:
- •Has anyone ever criticized the fact you play?
- •Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money lost or the time you spent on gambling?
- •Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- •Do you play alone for a long time?
- •Do you neglect your daily duties because of gambling?
- •Is the gambling an escape from boring or unhappy life?
- •Are you reluctant to spend your gambling money for something else?
- •Have you lost interest in family, friends or other entertainment because of gambling?
- •Do you think after losing that you must try again to play as soon as possible?
- •When you lack money, do you feel lost and distraught and feel the need to play again as soon as possible?
- •Do you play until you spend the last penny?
- •Have you ever resorted to lying, theft or loan just to get money for a game or pay off gambling debts?
- •Do you have depression or suicidal thoughts due to your excessive play?
- 3.The more questions listed above received an affirmative answer, the more likely the client has a serious problem with gambling. If he would like to talk to someone about it, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the help we offer on our website or by e-mail or via chat. You can also contact directly and anonymously with independent organizations that will provide you with professional support, among others from Gambles Anonymous Poland Anonymous Gamblers (http://www.anonimowihazardzisci.org/), as well as from http://hazardzisci.org - an information portal for gamblers, their families, and people interested in the problem.
Protection of minors
- 1.At a time when the Internet is common in homes around the world, a responsible online game relies heavily on responsible parenthood. In order to ensure children’s safety in the network, our Company encourages its clients to use filtering software to protect minors from accessing inappropriate content on the Internet. Playing by juveniles is not only illegal, but can lead to addiction to gambling and huge debts made by children left unattended.
- 2.Below are guidelines for parents who can minimize the risk of exposure of a minor to gambling:
- •Protect your account with a password.
- •Do not save passwords on your computer - remember them or save them and put them in a place where only you have access.
- •Do not allow persons under the age of 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- •Make sure that your account number and credit card (s) are always out of the reach of children.
- •Control the time spent by children on the internet and use filtering software to protect minors from inappropriate content on the internet.
- 3.The purpose of protection of minors against the content presented on the lvbet.pl website and access to the site will be possible after submitting a statement at the age of 18 years. After submitting the above statement and obtaining access to the website www.lvbet. com, information about the prohibition of the game for persons under 18 will be visible in the bottom right corner of the page as a “18+“ mark.
Customer control over its activity on the Ivbet.pl website
- 1.We care for our clients, that’s why we offer a range of solutions that will enable the client to play in a responsible manner.
- 2.Mechanisms controlling customer activity on the lvbet.pl website:
- 3.In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2a): The Customer via LVkonta is obliged to determine the maximum value of cash for mutual wagering within 24 hours and one month.
- 4.In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2b: The customer via LVkonta is required to set a limit of time spent in the game within 24 hours and one month. The set time limit spent in the game is defined as the time from logging into the customer’s LV account until the time of logging out, regardless of the actual time, including activities related to placing bets.
- 5.n the cases marked in paragraph 5 point 2. a) and 2b) after reaching any of the set limits, it will not be possible for the client to start and continue the game.
- 6.In cases marked in paragraph 5 point2 a) and b) the amount of indicated limits on funds allocated for the game and the game time limits:
- a.for new customers, it is determined by them during registration;
- b.in case of Customers registered before this Regulations of the Responsible Game came into force.
- 7.In the case designated in paragraph 5 point 2c) The client may submit a request to suspend the activity or to establish a break from the game for at least 24 hours. During the suspension of activity, the Customer may not participate in mutual facilities arranged by the Company. The order to suspend the activity is irrevocable during the period indicated by the player, while the possibility of the game will be resumed only after the suspension has elapsed.
- 8.In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2d) The Customer may submit a request to close the LVkonta, meaning to temporarily block the game, for a period of 3 months. During the period of self-exclusion, the Customer may not participate in mutual facilities arranged by the Company. The instruction of self-exclusion is irrevocable during the period indicated by the player, while the possibility of the game will be resumed only after the suspension has elapsed.
- 9.In cases marked in paragraph 5 poin t2a), b) The customer has the option to modify the set limits, whereby:
- a. increase of the set limits on the LV-list is made not earlier than after:
- •24 hours from the date of such a request being made by the Customer - in the case of the first increase of a given limit
- •1 week from the time the customer requests such a request - in the case of a second increase of the given limit
- •3 months from the date of such a request being made by the Customer - in the case of the third and each subsequent increase of the given limit by the player.
- b. the reduction of any of the limits shall be made immediately after such a request is made by the Customer. An instruction to reduce any of the limits does not cause the dates specified in paragraph 5 point 9 a.
- 10. In the case described in paragraph 5 point 2e) LV Customer Account will be permanently closed and the Customer will not be able to log in to it. Customers will not be able to re-open the LVkont account.
- 11.To clients who have suspended their activity, requested self-exclusion for a specified period, permanent self-exclusion or reached set limits, will not be directed any commercial information from the Company.
- 12.The client has the possibility to control his activity on the website www.lvbet.pl thanks to:
- a.a clock in a prominent position of the LV Account indicating the current hour, the time counter which the Customer has spent on the game, a cash counter intended and spent by the Customer on the game;
- b.access to the history of your activity on the LVkon containing information about: time limits used (in the daily and monthly system), account balance, amount of winnings and losses.
- 13.By using the services available on the lvbet.pl website, the Customer confirms that he/she is aware of participation in games of chance, which may result in loss of money. Only the owner of LVkonta is responsible for this state of affairs.
Mechanisms that prevent players from playing, after the funds on the player’s account have been exhausted
Thanks to the internally built-in system, the balance on the LV-card can not be negative. In the case of absence of funds on the LV-account, the customer can not make any bets. In order to place a bet, the customer must make a payment to his LVkonto. The company does not grant loans to customers in any form.